Fashion designer Bella Freud is renowned for her signature jumpers Je t’aime Jane, Ginsberg is God and 1970. Fans of Bella Freud include Alexa Chung, Laura Bailey, Kate Moss and Alison Mosshart. Bella launched her eponymous label in 1990. 2013 also saw the development of the RTW collections and expansion into the beauty market. The Bella Freud Eau de Parfum collection was launched in 2014 and has gained a cult following. Currently we have a growing wholesale and successful retail business.
Coordinating Bella Freud’s online presence, covering website performance and content, online sales, stock management, digital marketing and customer service.
- Manage and execute all seasonal product uploads
- Manage SEO, including image optimisation, key search terms and meta data etc
- Manage all online content, homepage assets (Wordpress), ‘Happening’ entries, mega menus and product merchandising.
- Manage all flat shots and model imagery. Project manage all shoots liaising with photographer, model (including casting) and stylist and after liaising with re-touchers on all feedback
- Assist the Social Coordinator to manage the relationship with the Digital Agency
- Manage relationship with Web Agency on all development and support issues
- Manage third party tools including payment gateway and logistics for ecommerce sales (i.e. Delivery and warehouse communication)
- With the Head of eCommerce constantly monitor and strive to improve website performance; speed and user journey, categories, product campaigns and seasonal sales
- Work alongside the Social Coordinator to oversee all social media sign offs, blog entries ‘Happening’, email marketing, advertising assets and copy writing, ensuring these meet all requirements on the ecommerce and digital marketing calendar
- Liaise with the Head of eCommerce to run daily, weekly, monthly sales analysis and communicating this with senior management
- Work alongside the Head of Operations to monitor stock levels and communicating this to senior management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Takes a proactive approach
- Has experience with Magento & Wordpress, and ideally Shopify
- Has a keen interest in the fashion industry, retail and ecommerce trends
- Willing to take on challenging tasks that require problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Adobe proficient; Photoshop (InDesign Illustrator beneficial not essential)
- IT skills, particularly G-Suite, Excel and PowerPoint