Fashion designer Bella Freud is renowned for her signature jumpers Je t’aime Jane, Ginsberg is God and 1970. Fans of Bella Freud include Alexa Chung, Laura Bailey, Kate Moss and Alison Mosshart. Bella launched her eponymous label in 1990. 2013 also saw the development of the RTW collections and expansion into the beauty market. The Bella Freud Eau de Parfum collection was launched in 2014 and has gained a cult following. Currently we have a growing wholesale and successful retail business.
Coordinating Bella Freud’s online presence, covering website performance and content, online sales, stock management, digital marketing and customer service.
- Day to day management of the website, sales reports, seasonal uploads, website maintenance, SEO (image optimisation, key search terms and metadata) and customer management.
- Explore new development initiatives following UX best practice and manage development roadmap with the Head of E-commerce
- Work closely with the development agency on new development (improved UX and new initiatives) and support for the website (software patches) and ensuring thorough testing.
- Work alongside the Marketing and Communications Coordinator to manage the relationship with the Digital Agency to ensure spend is maximised for best results across social and paid search
- Manage third party tools including payment gateway and logistics for e-commerce sales (i.e. Delivery and warehouse communication)
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator to ensure all online content, homepage assets, ‘Happening’ entries, mega menus and product merchandising are aligned to meet all requirements on the e-commerce and digital marketing calendar
- Work with the Head of E-commerce to constantly monitor and strive to improve website performance; speed and user journey, categories, product campaigns and seasonal sales
- Liaise with the Head of E-commerce to run daily, weekly, monthly sales analysis and communicating this with senior management
- Run all shoots for flat shots and model imagery. Liaise with photographer, model (including casting), stylist and retouchers on all feedback ensuring this is delivered on time for all department’s requirements
- Work alongside the Head of Operations to monitor stock levels and maintain the warehouse performance Bella Freud E-commerce
- Oversee the customer services dealing with customer queries, fraud checks, stock availability etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on Magento
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Must be proficient in excel, google analytics and photoshop
- Basic HTML knowledge preferable
- Self-motivated individual with analytical and problem-solving skills, a comprehensive understanding of retail and exceptional written and oral communication skills.
To be considered for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] & [email protected]